Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Cuckold !
THE CUCKOLD!....

So anyone who has looked at my pictures will see one with a kinky lady , titled, Cuckold. This is the story surrounding that picture and that hot session! We were introduced by a mutual friend on the swinging scene. A couple older than myself called Rebecca and James wanted to try things, so we swapped numbers. We chatted via text, phone and swapped pictures and experiences and decided to go for their fantasy scenario. Which was James being a cuckold. The first thing to be done when arranging anything like this is to set any limits , some people don’t like to be gagged or clamped for example, is anal a no-no? Etc. From the first chat it seemed like we had a lot in common, all three of us classed ourselves a bisexual and had very open views on things and we all enjoyed dirty talk as part of a scenario , which always became obvious with texts and phone chats during the organising of the meet. So a date was set, they were OK to accommodate and me spend the day at their place. I was to bring my “bag of tricks” which was all my leather gear, cuffs, toys and suchlike , one thing I did say to them was to make sure James wasn’t wearing anything that he treasured, the reason would become obvious once the fun had started ! 😉

We were all nervously excited, this was their first time with another guy so I wanted them to enjoy it and see it as the start of some great sexual experiences . When I arrived Becky was already dressed in her gear, a lovely leather look catsuit outfit with knee boots, she looked great! Had done a fabulous job with tarty make up , wore her hair down and really looked the part. James was sat on the couch looking quite nervous in jeans and a t shirt .

I never drink on occasions like this, I like to feel the experience fully, the only thing I do use is a blue pill to make sure I’m fully up for anything 😉 and maybe poppers for a sexual rush. So I just had a Red Bull when offered a drink before going upstairs to change into my domme gear. I chose a leather chest harness, with skin tight leather shorts, my favourite leather spanking gloves and choker collar, the fun was about to begin!

The first job was to make James incapable of touching his cock “Stand up bitch, put your hands behind your back” I had some handcuffs with me from my stripper days and clamped his hands. I turned to Becky who was looking very excited. “Strip him, rip his fucking clothes off!” A task she took on with relish, she tore open the neck of his t shirt and then ripped it down the middle so that it was hanging off him in tatters , pushed him down onto the couch and roughly took off his jeans and underwear , she then went into the kitchen to get some scissors to cut off what was remaining of the t shirt, his clothes were thrown into the corner of the room. She made him stand up , naked with his hands clamped behind, his cock was starting to rise . I stood behind Becky and started to kiss and lick the nape of her neck, which was turning her on, then put my hands around her and caressed her tits, the nipple were showing hard through the leather material of her catsuit. She shouted at James, his cock was now hard, it was a nice size, Fuck we were gonna have fun with him! “Get down on your knees, now!” She got down on hers and started to unbutton my shorts, she was good, I was rock hard, she shouted again “Watch, bitch, fucking watch!” She began sucking my cock, slowly kneading my ass as she was sucking, it was lovely, I was fighting the urge to cumm, she was such a good sucker! She stopped and pulled James over to us, he moved over clumsily on his knees. “Suck it, suck his fucking cock!!” She roughly put his head in position and thrust him onto my cock, and started to suck. She was watching unzipped the crotch of her catsuit and started stroking her pussy , She was gasping , loving what she was seeing, “Oh Jesus yes, suck that fucking cock good” I was holding his head down , making him gag, then releasing him to get air then putting him back to work. “Pauly, baby, shoot in his face, shoot it in his fucking face!!” I was so glad to hear those excited words come out of her mouth!! I needed my first cumm so badly !! “Keep your head still “ I said to James as I pulled out of his mouth and finished myself off. A stream of hot spunk hitting him in his face “Open” I said to him and he opened his mouth and sucked all the remaining spunk from me “Swallow!” Becky shouted, still furiously fingering herself as as she watched. James remained on his knees in the middle of the room, Myself and Becky were now on the couch, French kissing and rubbing our hands over each others bodies. James could only watch, the cooling spunk running down and dripping from his face.

We watched television for a while , still stroking each others bodies, commenting on what people were wearing, who would be the kinky ones and what their sexual urges would be . James stayed in position. Then Becky turned to me “Ready to go again baby?” And, boy! I was more than ready to go again!” OK, lets go upstairs”

Becky put a dog chain around James neck , I went upstairs first , Becky dragged James up the stairs on his knees. I almost felt sorry for him, but this was the roleplay they wanted and I was happy to provide it!

“Undo the cuffs” Becky said, “I want him to watch me being fucked and take pictures” So I did as she asked, then she shouted at him “ Make them good, and don’t you dare touch that fucking cock!!” He looked like he was ready to explode, the slightest touch or stroke would have him gushing!

She gave him the digital camera, “Take pictures, bitch, do some filming, and make sure you do it fucking properly!” He stood there, naked totally hard with the camera in his hands . Becky said “You want my to take this off ?” I said “Oh no, it’s fabulous, I’m going to fuck you in leather!” We got on the bed, kissing, touching, licking, James took pictures. “From behind, do it from behind baby so I can see him watching, and the mirror on the wall made it so I could watch us fuck! I held her waist and pulled her onto me, my cock entering her and I felt her tighten around me. Slowly at first I felt her shudder as she was taking me in further, I started to spank her arse as I was fucking her. Then she looked up at James with the camera “Look what he’s doing to me sissy boy, fucking me hard, Oh Jesus fuck, this is good” I was concentrating hard on not cumming too soon, but her verbal's were just driving me wild “Fuck me, fuck me Pauly baby!” ... “Look, watch him fuck me, you fucking sissy boy” She was now shouting at him, and then she started to shudder , I felt her body shake as she came to orgasm, and her pussy was just soaking wet she gave a lovely ecstatic moan, and she hit the orgasm, This finished me off, “I’m gonna cumm baby, I’m gonna cumm!” She pulled herself off me and faced me , “Let me finish you, put it in my mouth” And I face fucked her before exploding in her mouth , she took it all in her mouth, as I screamed out in sexual ecstasy! She gestured for James to get onto the bed with us and pulled his face to hers, and they French kissed the spunk between them! Afterwards she just said to him “I love you baby, thank you for this, I love you” and then said “Now you can cumm!” It took no more than three strokes of his cock before he shot! The noise he made was almost animal like, a grunt and then a roar, he shot over Becky's catsuit . “Lick it up, filthy boy!” And then all three of us collapsed in a heap on the bed, full of sweat, spunk and Becky's juices. Absolutely wonderful !!

We all showered and got back into “Civvies” and had a good chat and a cuppa (we are English after all 😉 ) talking about what happened , we all agreed that it was what we had wanted, James had never sucked another guy before and they had never French kissed cumm together , a lot of firsts for them. The one thing they both agreed on 100% was that they loved watching each other , Rebecca had never played with herself as hard as when watching James suck me and cumm in his face, like wise James watching Becky being fucked was a huge turn on. We agreed to meet again and explore more about their sexual fantasies being made real, but they are another story 😉

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, check out my profile and pictures , I have lots more for friends, and I always welcome messages and comments from like minded people.

Stay horny 😉 😉 Pxx

If this thread breaks our rules please