Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mutual masturbation from my wife???
I'm not even sure if this is what to call it, I guess in a sense it is......

My wife and I sometimes will decide that it's not a sex kinda night, but we want to just "get off". So it could be, I play with her pussy till she cums, followed me her pleasuring me til I cum, or vice-versa.

Well the other night, she came first, and then she started rubbing my ball sack and kinda rubbing my balls, I somewhat started stroking my cock, as I got a little more excited, she started rubbing a little differently, and it almost became more like a stroking/rubbing motion where she'd rub from the base of my cock, downward while rubbing my balls, and rubbing my perineum and almost touching my asshole.

All the nerve sensations, it was fantastic! jerk jerk

I loved this - and definitely want to continue this! Are there other women who do this to their men? Are there guys here who can relate?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sounds like every other couple in the world to tell the truth. Quite tame compared to what we and other couples do during mutual masturbation or non intercourse play time

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
mutual...
On occasion, I'll give my wife oral until she has a orgasm. Then I may, or may not, depending on how I feel, rub my cock head up and down on her pussy and clit until I cum, or she cums again...
Whatever works for you!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: Sounds like every other couple in the world to tell the truth. Quite tame compared to what we and other couples do during mutual masturbation or non intercourse play time

this session was somewhat tame....it doesn't mean all of them are.......
but my wife has never rubbed my balls/perineum/bum like that before......was just curious to know if others do that, how their partners feel about it and if the guys enjoy that type of thing.