Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Asian
thumbup Anybody out there have a Phillippino woman ,wife/girlfreind , if so I would like to question ,
[1] Age difference ,she lot younger .
[2] Loyalty ???????
[3] Wallet lovers, ie: love money more than you.
[4] Loyal more in their own country ,rather than yours .

Thanks. wink thumbup1 devil heart happydance

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
you'll get what you pay for, no money, no honey honey ... *lix*

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
you'll get what you pay for, no money, no honey honey ... *lix*

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There are a lot of prejudices around about Asian women, lipsipsuckit proves it.

I have been married to an Asian woman (from Thailand) for over 16 years, we have two kids and a healthy relationship. She is 17 years younger than I, has 2 university degrees (Political Science and MBA) and speaks fluent English, German and (obviously) Thai. She comes from a very very poor background and is basically a self-made woman, who had to pay for her own education and life.
When I met her, she had a great job (working for the later Prime Minister), owned her own little house and lead a comfortable, although not luxurious life. So she certainly was no "gold digger".
Since 2006 we life in Bangkok and have met many other couples, where a Caucasian man has married a Thai woman. I am not aware of any break-ups or other horror stories we sometimes read about in the gossip media.
OK, we may not be the stereo-typical couple where the European (or American) husband came to a vacation in Asia, picked up a girl in a bar and fell in love with her. These relationships exist, I won't deny it, but no "normal" guy anywhere would go into the red-light district of a big city looking for the love of his life. Or if he does, he will probably miserably fail, no matter if that's in Manila, Bangkok, Mexico City or Las Vegas.

Asian women are not so much different from other women, except perhaps they try to be more feminine, take better care of their appearance and have a very strong family mind. Mostly they are rather shy (I am not talking about bar girls) and and accept authority.

Not all Asian women are gold diggers and if you want to avoid them, avoid the bar scene, at least if you are looking for a girl to marry. Otherwise, go and have fun, nothing serious, remember!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I know at least one guy who met a Filipino woman online. He went over to the Philippines to live with her. They're still together almost a year later.

I know another man who met a woman in Thailand (not a bar girl), she came over to study here and lived with him while studying, they had some issues but are now happily married, and have been so for several years.

It all depends on the person, I think.