Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
precumyum
Question for Females. 2 part question.
Have you ever had more than one guy in love with you at a time ?

Have you known of or thought a guy was in love with you when they've never said anything to make you think so ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
RightRound
Yes.
No.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes.

... No. there have been guys who were friends and who were in love with me but their 'signals' were fails and I didn't find out until they actually came out and told me how they felt. subtlety will get you nowhere!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes.
No.

ednsandy
Yes I have had more then one guy in love with me at the same time and its always been a tricky thing because I am only in love with my hubby so I have to break off things with my lover if he develops feelings.

ednsandy
Yes I have had more then one guy in love with me at the same time and its always been a tricky thing because I am only in love with my hubby so I have to break off things with my lover if he develops feelings.

LacedPrison
Yes. At some point I had 2 ex boyfriends say they were still in love with me, after having bitter break-ups. I wanted to somehow clear the air and be friends. I ended up blocking one, and resolving the open-ended feelings the other had for me.

No. There were times I was curious if a guy had a crush on me. The problem was that I've had very good male friends who were naturally nice and wonderful gentleman. That made things difficult when it came down to which was a signal and which was just the guy being himself. Example: I had one guy friend let me borrow a jacket when I had forgotten mine. He'd do that for any woman because he has old-school beliefs on how to properly treat a lady. And yes, he's taken now.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
l don't believe in love, its like a fairytale lve heard about, most men just want a possession, its that fabled word they use to trick the opposite sex into a false sense of security... *lix*

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
l don't believe in love, its like a fairytale lve heard about, most men just want a possession, its that fabled word they use to trick the opposite sex into a false sense of security... *lix*

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I had three boyfriends on the go at once for about 3 or 4 months when I was 18. I was kept a busy but happy girl smile
I dwindled it down to two for a while then eventually just the one.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would say yes.. there have been more than one man in love with me at one time....

I have thought that maybe that I feel someone likes me with out saying anything.... but love...nah!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
in love or lust
3 guys in lust in one day does that count

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i never learned that i deserve to be loved so i have never understod that a guy was interested
unless he actually told me...

biyoungwife
In LOVE with me?? maybe....guys confuse love & lust sometimes. I've had many "in love" at once....no reciprocation.

No. I have the man I need to love me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, but words aren't very valuable or accurate in this case.
No, I can't read minds.