Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How my perversion began
My perversion started young. I was 14 in 1965 and a friend’s house was just down the street. They worked a lot and we would hang at his house after school. One day we got into his parent’s booze and got a little buzz going. My friend stood up and pulled down his pants showing off his barely hairy hard cock. He was uncut and I had never seen a cock like that. “Pull down you pants and I will suck your cock he challenged me.” He moved toward me and started to fell my growing cock through my pants. “Wrap your hand around my boner, he demanded. I was curious and grabbed it feeling the hardness and slip of the skin. He undid my belt and pushed my pants down, gabbing my hard cut cock. In a minute he was on his knees examining and stroking my rock-hard pecker. I felt so good I had to sit down. Then he sucked my dick into his lips, and I thought I might pass out. He was moving his head back and forth, in and out and I knew I would not last long. I put my hands on the back of his head and started pumping, chocking him on my cock. Minutes later I xxxxxxxxxx it into his throat and shot a hot load into him. He fell back chocking and drooling cum, dripping off his chin.
“Sit next to me”, I demanded. He did and I grabbed his cock again, slowly jacking the skin up and down. He came in minutes. “Clean my hand off” I demanded. He licked my hand like a cat going after cream.
We both rested a few minutes, and I started in on him. “So, you want to be my little cum eater.” He nodded yes. “I have read that cum eaters like it at both ends. Is that true?” Both dicks were getting hard again while each of us were holding onto each other’s cocks, slowly jacking each other. He nodded yes again. “Turn around and kneel on the couch” I ordered. “Spead those cheeks.” He did and his asshole showed. I spit on hand and rubbed it on my cock then moved in rubbing the head up and down his ass crack. “Tell me what you want cum sucker.” “Fuck me.” You must do better than that, beg for it.” “Please fuck me.” “Dirtier, tell me what you want.” “Fuck my ass”. “Say what I say.” “Stick your hot hard dick in my virgin asshole.” “Please fuck my ass, stick your hot hard dick up my ass.” I popped in the head, and he grunted in discomfort. “I am going to hold here, and you need to back up as it feels OK.” He grunted and pushed back a little. I spit on my hand again and reached around for his uncut cock. It was rock hard. “Tell me again what you want.” He was grunting and starting to sweat as he slowly took more cock in his ass. “Fuck ass, fuck ass, fuck my tight ass.” And then he had it all the way in. “I’ll fuck you alright, and cum in your asshole.” And I started pumping in and out. We had both just cum, so this took longer. We were both grunting like rutting animals. He came first, all over my hand again. I moved my hand up to his face and demanded, “lick it off cum boy.” He started licking, and I shot a load in his ass. He was still on his knees with his head over the sofa back, ass now spread open and cum leaking down his thigh.
That’s how it began.

If this thread breaks our rules please