Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taylor, Gene,and Shelly
Having lost a bet between the two of us, (although in her mind, I don't think that she truly considered it a loss but maybe even a win.) We headed out to a hotel takeover hosted by a club two hours north of us . We never indulged in the lifestyle close to home for fear of seeing people we know.
We checked in to our room and headed out to the party. DJ, open bar and appetizers. We socialized and danced for a couple of hours. As per the bet, she pointed out people that was an absolute no in her opinion. Totally fair. There does have to be some attraction.
As people began returning to their rooms to engage in other 'adult activities ', we did the same. After freshening up, she returned to our bed, naked. As she kissed me deeply, she said, " Enjoy the show baby, I love you. "
I put her ankle and wrist cuffs on her securely. As she layed on the bed, I grabbed our bag of accessories that she had packed. Dildos, vibrators, lube, condoms and butt plugs.The bet was, by losing, she would have totally anonymous sex. Fucking anyone of my choosing (minus the ones she had distincly said no about). And me, loving to watch her Fucking, would be treated to a great show. My reward.
I tied her to the bed, legs spread wide and kissed her as I slowly inserted a plug into her tight asshole. I had propped the door so anyone could watch and if I wanted, I would invite them in. I sat down and it didn't take long. A very cute ' Emo' girl with black shorter hair and purple highlights ,curvy in a black thong and matching push up bra we had spoken too was looking through the door.
I said hi and asked if she would like a drink. She said yes and came in. " Wow, she has a great body!"
" Well, she is looking to play. "
" Hmmmm, is that right gorgeous?"
Softly she responded, "yes".
'Taylor ' as she called herself, lay on the bed next to her. " Do you remember me?"
"Mmmhmmm".
Taylor gently kissed her lips. Not touching any other parts of their bodies together. Then licked across her lips as she moaned. Moving to her breasts, not touching anywhere else, she dragged her tongue across her nipples. I could see my wife raising her hips off the bed. Taylor was driving her crazy. Mee too. Dragging her tongue down her stomach and placing herself between her legs she ran her tongue up her slit, pushing her lips apart with her tongue. Bucking her hips uncontrollably now, Taylor buried her mouth inside of her, reaching under, grabbing her ass and force feeding on her pussy. She came almost instantly. " Mmmmm, that's my girl, " Taylor said.
Reaching for a large black dildo we had brought, I said, " Oh, wait a minute. "
Pulling a strap on harness we had recently purchased. Taylor was experienced and didn't take long putting it on. She put a little lube on it, licked Shelly's pussy once more making it nice and wet. Placing herself in missionary, she slowly pushed inside. Laying on top of her, kissing her, she began thrusting her hips. Shelly was getting loud. " Oh fuck!"
" Mmmm, you like that cock baby?"
" Oh yes!"
Taylor then removed the strap on.
Kneeling over her face she asked, " Are you ready to return the favor?"
" Mmm definitely. "
By now, two other couples had entered to watch, which was more than okay. Our first club experience, a couple invited us to the orgy room. To my surprise, Shelly agreed. Later she would admit that she liked being watched.
Taylor placed her pussy into Shelly's hungry mouth and began grinding against her. Her face glistening from Taylor's juices.
An older, big gentleman possibly mid to late 60's had entered the room.
I looked at him and motioned to Shelly.
He pointed at his chest and mouthed the words,"Me?".
I shook my head yes.
' Gene', as he called himself was retired military. After many deployments,and two failed marriages, he told us he decided to try swinging to fulfill his sexual appetite. Had been in the lifestyle for 15 years and absolutely loves it. Gene was a large man, 6'3" ,275 lbs. Muscular build and grey hair all over except his cock and balls were shaved. As he undressed,I couldn't help but notice his large cock. 9" and very thick.
I knew Shelly would love his cock.
Riding Shelly's face, Taylor watched as Gene ate her pussy. Unhooking her leg restraints, Gene pushed Shelly's legs back and buried his tongue in her ass. "Ooooh" she moaned. Leaving Shelly with a glistening face, Taylor kissed her and said " Mmm ,thanks honey."
" We was all going back to our room, would you like to join us?" One of the females asked Taylor. " Absolutely " Taylor responded with excitement. All five left together.
Gene then unhooked Shelly's wrist cuffs and said, " come here sweet thing ".
He guided her to the couch where he sat down. Feeling her way, she knelt between his legs.
Taking her blindfold off, she said, " Oh, well hello Gene." She sucked his cock and balls until her saliva was running down his balls.
Straddling him she reached under to guide him inside as she turned to look at me. Her sweet little pussy engulfed his large cock. As she fucked him, I grabbed a small dildo, lubed it and put it in her ass. Fucking him, she kept pushing back on the dildo until it was inside. She came loudly.
She turned around and rode him reverse cowgirl so I could watch his cock going inside of her.
" Oh shit! I'm going to cum!"
She raised up, taking his cock out as he shot a huge load on her pussy and stomach.
She got up, layed on the edge of the bed.
I grabbed her ankles an raised them high in the air, almost raising her ass off the bed. I pushed my cock into her well used pussy and fucked her hard while Gene's cum ran down her tummy. I exploded in orgasm as she did.
I grabbed a towel as she layed on the bed.
I stopped for a moment to get a good look at Gene's cum on her while mine was still running out of her.

If this thread breaks our rules please