Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum with anal masturbation.
Hey All: I just had my first experience with anal masturbation. It was great. Multiple powerful ropes of cum! It took a while to get the right spot, and I made a big mess of cum on my sheets. powerful! Guys, what are your experiences with Cumming with anal toys. Any tips? jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal masterbation
it's amazing right! sounds like you found your prostate. keep doing it bro it gets better and better . also , massaging the prostate is healthy. they make lots of toys just for this. vibrations are my fav. having someone do it for is how I like it most. congrats man. jerk beer beer

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
P-spot
I’ve been playing with my butthole forever, well before I knew it was for sex! Butt fetish in general has been a thing for me since I was young, again before I knew a woman’s ass was where the cum should go. Try different toys in your ass, different shapes and sizes until you find out what you like. It’s also much better if you have help! See our videos. And of course I have to mention the very best anal toy is a hard throbbing penis, leaking and squirting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I got a couple of butt toys. My favorite is a lelo prostate massager , make me cum buckets when I use it! jerk jerk jerk happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hitting that prostate is the best way to cum. I bust a huge load! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So ..
I played /experimented a bit in lonely times but found butt plugs an small dildos to be wild.
By wild I mean the orgasm I had when cumming was unlike any wank or sex...

What I'm waiting for now is my partner to get a IUD or some form of BC so I can wear a Butt plug during sex.... An cum in her pussy !

It should be orgasmic for both Parties

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Update.

No IUD installed since last post but did recently discuss some Butt play and only this past week she decided to stick her digit up my butt...
Whilst giving a BJ her hand started to wander an soon enough there was a finger probing my Butt hole...
I encouraged it an short time later she was over the 2 knuckle deep with a digit ....
Safe to say I came quite hard in her mouth unannounced an she swallowed the lot...

Can't wait until she goes there again TBH an maybe even uses my Plugs during sex

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Has anyone used the thrusting cock ring prostate massager on themselves?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal play is extremely fun while jacking off, or having sex. Anal play really enhances my orgasm. I love to jack or have sex with a plug in. I wish my wife was into ass play, but she’s not. I would love to be pegged again; she did it once… just once.