Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Amsterdam and humiliation
If you follow my stories you know Lisa a work colleague and friend to my late wife has become my Goddess her and my wife had planned to fully humiliate me as the sissy cuckold chastity wearing bitch slave I had become.
Lisa had made sure we were both off on the weekend and bought tickets for a long weekend in Amsterdam she also informed me I was to go as Ruby and would have to wear a chastity cage even at the airport. No one really took any notice of me at the airport even though I had black female leggings blouse heels and light make up and wig I thought this isn't so bad actually and relaxed even went off on my own to get some drinks then it was time to go through security and that's when I realised my passport said male well I was stopped and questioned by a female security office after about 30 minutes and answering their questions they agreed to let me go as I told them I was trans and hadn't had the information changed yet as I walked through I sawlisa chatting to another security officer they were laughing and giggling she looked me straight in the eyes and said Ruby did they find out your a man? did you get strip searched what did they say about your like caged clit? I stood so embarrassed the officer said dont worry your look very fuckable and Lisa told me your going to Amsterdam for you first public gangbang good luck.
I was so shocked I hardly spoke the rest of the journey we got to Amsterdam and she had arranged for her friend to take us to our hotel we got in the taxi just when I thought thank God I can rest and contain myself she told her friend that we were in Amsterdam for the weekend and Ruby was having a public gangbang and if he or anyone he knew wanted a pice of her sissy bitch he should call her and she gave him her number as we got to the hotel we booked in and went to our room she then explained I was to sleep on the floor tied to the bed and if I was a naughty bitch I would sleep on the balcony. I spent the next 2 hours fucking her with dildos and using my mouth till she was exhausted.
Who knew what Lisa had planned but I knew this weekend would change me forever.,.....

There's more to cum if you want it I love humiliation and being used now
raspberry jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
soul69
More please
I'm liking this already

If this reply breaks our rules please 
soul69
More please
I'm liking this already

If this reply breaks our rules please