Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
MILF's one night stand and a Brooklyn street blowjob
My friend Monica loves having parties. While at one a few years back this woman came up to me. She said Monica had mentioned me a few times and she wanted to say hello. I found out later that was just a line. She had seen me in Monica's photos online, liked me, and wanted to get to know me.

Jody is a nurse with Intense brown eyes. She came up to my chest and was dressed like a single mom out for the night. A little risqué, a little behind the trends, and exuding sex. Her dark skin had a silky glow in the dim light and her plunging neckline made her large breasts impossible to ignore. And those intense eye's were just the beginning. Every word felt important. Every gesture seemed loaded.
She was divorced with a 10 year old kid, her work was tough and she had little time to herself, so she didn't waste time and liked to get a wild when she could.
I was drawn in by her. Jody's energy was invigorating, her dark eyes, her lips, her tight jeans... those breasts! I tried my best not to look, but I was a little tipsy and fuck they were big. Her tiny frame made them look huge.

A drink later and we were sitting on the couch. Jody's warmth engulfed me, her eyes were like a tractor beam. Her breasts would press into me as she'd lean in to whisper funny things. I'm sure it was no accident.

Her hand found my thigh. We kissed. When I looked into her eyes, so close to me I was so taken...
"Do you have anyone waiting at home?"
"No."
"I do. A 10 year old boy and a babysitter. "
"So...."
"So we Uber to your place."
"I have a car."
"Even better."

Nowhere in NYC is close. It was almost 1/2 an hour to my place, a long time for a couple raging with lust.

Jody leaned close. It didn't take long for her hand on my thigh to find it's way to my hard shaft. Her first couple strokes she gave a little "heh.." utter lack of surprise that I was hard. Jody squeezed my shaft from base to tip, moving her hand up inch by inch, like she was measuring me. She stroked me a few times, long - balls to stomach strokes...

I put my hand on her crotch. Warm. She opened her legs wider and scooted lower in her seat to let me get my hand in there.

"How far are we from your place?"
"Like 10 minutes." I could tell she was thinking.
Zip...
A little struggle with the seat belt and my pants button.... my fly was open and Jody was stroking as we drove the streets of Brooklyn.

We got past a street light and Jody pulled my underwear low, Her fingers wrapped around my shaft.... "hmmmm..." she said with a smile. Fuck evreything she did was like she was thinking what I'd feel like deep in her.

We slowly passed Trader Joe's Atlantic Ave traffic...... She licked her hand and stroked me.

"How far?"
"Uhhh...." I tried not to look like I was getting a handjob as people passed in the crosswalk.
Light changed and I stepped on the gas.
Jody leaned over and put me in her mouth.
"Fuck...." Her lips... warm wet.... gliding on my eager cock.

The second to last thing I expected was to be taking a beautiful Eurasian woman home that night. The last thing I expected was to feel her warm lips sucking my cock on Atlantic Avenue.

I put my hand on her exposed back. my finger found her crack. I slid my hand into her pants.

"Fuck you're so good..."I ran my hand up her back and put it on her head. Her tongue played my head like a lollipop. Her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft, like she was trying to keep cum in her mouth.

We got closer. She took me from her mouth and sat up like nothing happened. She checked her makeup.

We got to the apartment. I grabbed her and we kissed.
"Where were we?" she said.
I undid my pants.

I sat on the couch, she knelt between my legs and worked my cock with her hand and mouth. Nice long strokes, followed by some fast long strokes as on her tight fist as she held my crown in her lips. Her eyes would peer at me. Her breasts swinging.

"I wanna see your body."

Jody's pants were off before she was standing straight. Silky dark skin surrounding a dark trimmed pussy.... My mouth watered. My hand instinctively stroked my cock. "Mmmmmm" A pleased hum that I was stroking to her. Her top came off, magnificent breasts fell from her bra. Fully naked, mom on a night out, she was sexy AF. "You're so fucking hot."

She got a condom from her bag, rolled it on my cock and climbed on me.
She was tight. She worked her hips to get my head in. Then she slid an inch in at a time.
A little deeper.... back off
A little deeper.... back off
Mmmuhuh....mmmmhuh.... mmuhuh.....
Her pussy landed on my base.... "Huhh.. fuck!"
She looked at me with those piercing eyes. The whole night I felt like I was her conquest, until that moment. Her eyes said it all. My thick cock was filling her and she wanted me to fuck her.

Her tongue tasted like cum. She rocked her hips, My cock found spots she needed itched. "Uhhhaaaahh!" She wiggled and her breasts danced. I grabbed them and buried my face in her splendor.
She took tiny strokes on my cock as I lick between her breasts. My god.... she was so tight.

I grabbed her tiny hips and started to push and pull.
Push her up my shaft until I saw most of my shaft,
Pull her firmly onto my cock until I heard her thighs slap against mine.
As her lips got wet I grabbed a firm hold and fucked her.
Her tits bounced as her body quaked with each slap. She held my chest as I thrusted.
"Huh- huh- fuck me- fuck me- fuck huhh huhuh!" I kissed her because I have neighbors and she was very loud. She hummed ecstasy into my mouth.
But I wanted to see her tits and couldn't give a fuck if my neighbors knew. I leaned back and watched her tiny body, with it's full curves as I pumped her, thrust after thrust.

Her legs stiffened, I could feel her pussy squeeze me. "Huhhh!" She held me deep in her. I push her hips around so my cock hit her walls deep inside... "Huuhhh!" her legs shook, she tits rippled.

She lay flat on me as she rode out her fist orgasm. I grabbed her head and kissed her.
"Fuck, I wanna fuck you all night."
"We only have 'till 1 AM."

I took her in the bedroom....
There is something so hot about a small woman who likes it when you move her into the position you want. I could hear her lustful little laugh when I turned her over to fuck her doggy style. Or when I rolled her on to me and pushed her onto my face.
Watching those huge breast quiver as she rode my face to another orgasm is still one of my favorite sex moments of all time. So unconditionally raw hotness.

I wanted to watch her as I came so I put her on her back spread her legs and sank deep. lifted her legs, she held them against her breasts and I sank deep in her, pressing as deep as I could go.
"Huhhh god!"
"OK?"
"Yeahhh."
I got on my hands, like I was planking, and thrusted.
"Huhh fuck! fuck me..."
I leaned in and kissed her. She breathlessly kissed me as I did what she wanted.
Her body rippled with each thrust. Her eyes locked on me, or my throbbing cock as her her very wet pussy took every inch.
I'd grind into her back wall now and then, watching her body ripple.... fuck.

Her hand went to the wall to stop us from hitting it. I pulled out lifted her put her down the bed folded her legs over and sank to my hilt in her warm pussy....
"Huuuh ghad! fuck me fucj me... yeah.. fuck mme.... huh huh... fuck me hard- harder- harder... fuck mme.... huh huh! harder!"
She was so intense! Her tits move like waves.
I remember I wanted to suck her nipples when I noticed her foot quivering and she was just moaning deep groans of lust. I pounded and pressed deep into her
and shook my hips. Her eyes open, stared at me with those "I'm gonna cum on your cock" eyes as she ramped up... "Ahhhhhh.... Ehhhhhaaa!"

I was throbbing on the edge, I got over her and thrusted. She kissed me as I wound up to an orgasm. Her wet tight lips gripped my shaft as I swelled, I got on mmy hands and could feel the cum building. She watched me as I engorged and shot my load in her.

It was just a little past 1 AM when I dropped her at her apt. We never did it again. I wanted to because, fuck who wouldn't. Next time I heard from her we talked. She said it was a lot of fun but "That's not really me." If that's true, I'm very happy I met that version of her.

If you liked this memory, please comment, or PM me. It's hot to know you like it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Beautifully written. A very hot story. Keep it up

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
thanks!
CarawayNick said: Beautifully written. A very hot story. Keep it up

Thanks for liking and commenting!

If this reply breaks our rules please