Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
777mark777
Exposed
This is a cross between fantasy and reality for me.. An encounter of chance. A chance to let go and feel totally free.
A fun surf this morning at my favourite beach. No one around, sun shining, an autumn day to remember. My favourite beach is accessible to 4wd so I was a couple of kilometres from the access on a semi deserted section of beach.
I love it here during weekdays as you can usually go nude after a surf and get some early morning rays. Today however was different, as I got out of the surf a couple that had walked along the beach stopped near where I was surfing and sat down. They watched me surf and went for a swim. The lady was topless. I wondered why they stopped near me and didn't want there own privacy as the beach is massive..
Anyway I finished surfing and walked to my car, a bit disappointed that I could not get nude and enjoy the sun. As I started to remove my wet suit I noticed the lady was watching me intently, her partner was also watching me..
I removed my wetsuit and was only covered by a towel and started to feel a bit cheeky as the couple were watching me still. I accidentally dropped the towel exposing my butt. I grabbed the towel and covered up again. I slowly looked at the couple who were now smiling as they stared at me. I felt very horny all of a sudden.
Then to my surprise the man waved me over and asked me to pretend that they were not there, I was a bit confused at first but I realised that they wanted to see me naked.. I walked back to my car..
It was such a beautiful morning and I wanted a swim before I left the beach so I did. I dropped my trowel and walked past the couple but naked and had my swim. Walking back past them dripping wet I felt so exposed but also aroused as my cock started to harden a little bit. I just touched it as I neared the couple and I noticed the lady was masturbating herself as she watched me walking.. the man was smiling , I think enjoying his lady's actions...
Now U was encouraged but also very aware of not wanting to be creepy. I walked back to the couple, I was still wet and naked. As I stood in front of them the lady said to me " please jerk off". It took me by surprise but I was watching her still rubbing her pussy. So slowly I started to rub my cock. There was no one else around. So I stood there in front of the couple stoking my now rock hard cock. The more I stroked it the deeper she went until she had a massive orgasm. The couple both watched me as I finished and blew out a big load.
There was silence for a few seconds. I walked back to surf to cool down. As I walked back to my car the couple got up and said goodbye and walked off.
Still naked and relaxed I contemplated what just happened.
Fully naked and exposed , stripping and masturbating for two complete strangers on the beach. Such a new experience and one I hope to repeat again.. So erotic to strip and masturbate for strangers, makes me so hard

If this thread breaks our rules please