User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Footballpops
Older women
I had a threesome with my neighbours, they were both in their early 70’s, it was the hottest sex ever. Anyone around this age, please message me😈😈

Who’s I to this

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older women
Absolutely enjoy a confident older woman. I posted about a visit to Avalon resort in West Virginia. I went with a person I was dating at the time. We met and had fun with an older couple, were definitely in their late 60's when we met them. I was in my early 40's, woman who I was dating, at the time was 35. We had a great time with them. The both of them had no inhibitions. Memories that I will never forget. I also had a co-worker of my mother's from work who was in her mid forties while I had just turned 18. She was awesome and pretty much taught me many skills. She recently passed, and a piece of my heart died with her too. Absolutely adore women who know how their bodies work and are never afraid to tell you about what they want and what pleases them

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older Women
I've always loved the older woman , Since I was in my teens and had the Pleasure of more than a few of them in my life and None of them ever disappointed me and they all taught me a thing or two on how to be a good lover to them, Thank You Ladies! You trained me Well!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tried to contact you, but kept getting a message that there is an error. I'm 78. I made online friends with a couple(M/F) in Australia who are both older than I am. They have more sex now than my wife and I had when we were newlyweds. She wets up like a 20-year old, he takes his rocket fuel, and they go at it almost daily. I admit I'm envious.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older woman
I don't know why all you guys don't like older woman. We know what we are doing and we don't play games. Personally I just adore my younger guys. They look good and I love getting theirs cocks really hard. And have them shoot there load on me. It's huge turn on when there's a significant
age difference.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older woman
I don't know why all you guys don't like older woman. We know what we are doing and we don't play games. Personally I just adore my younger guys. They look good and I love getting theirs cocks really hard. And have them shoot there load on me. It's huge turn on when there's a significant
age difference.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do love older
bearhugzz said: I don't know why all you guys don't like older woman. We know what we are doing and we don't play games. Personally I just adore my younger guys. They look good and I love getting theirs cocks really hard. And have them shoot there load on me. It's huge turn on when there's a significant
age difference.

I love older women, and with pleasure my hard young cock is at your command drool jerk bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.61 seconds