Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught stroking in your car
Just wondering how many females or males have been caught stroking themselves in their car. And wondering what happened when you were caught!
I have been caught several times stroking myself in my car, wearing panties!
Paul

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sex offender registry
Knock yourself out but I’m too chicken. I have a job I need to keep!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
Caught in car
Was at a hotdog vendor . The girl vendor was in a very tiny bikini. She was flirting with me and went back to her truck acting real sexy. So I pulled my pants down a little and started jerking. She knew what I was doing and came over to my car . Said to continue as I did. When I shot my load she gave my a napkin.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught
My husband and I got caught but it wasn't inside a car, it was inside of a ruined foundation along some trails near the river. We were so into it we didn't notice we were being watched by an older man who was stroking just a few feet away. grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Seen But Not Caught
Missionary in a field of deep grass in the mountains. Didn't know that there was a road above us and that people driving by could look down into "our field." Only one car full of people seemed to notice. They drove by cheering. I don't know how many more may or may not have seen us? love w00t bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: Missionary in a field of deep grass in the mountains. Didn't know that there was a road above us and that people driving by could look down into "our field." Only one car full of people seemed to notice. They drove by cheering. I don't know how many more may or may not have seen us? love w00t bounce

You wanna catch me jerking off?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
River bank
Julie’s story reminded me…we were dating so this was maybe 40 years ago or more. We used to have a spot we’d visit on the banks of the Ohio River. Being young and in love I asked her suck me off…so she sat on a log facing the river, I stood in front of her. I was in heaven, her view was obviously obstructed. She finished me off, I zipped up, turned around…some guy in a fishing boat was floating by. I wonder if HE still remembers it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Necking in the parking lot
I remember getting caught necking in the parking lot of a school and had just enough time to close my blouse before the policeman tapped on my window. I was really embarrassed, but he just shoed us away so it wasn't terrible. bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.51 seconds