Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Skinny women
As a male, I have had experience with skinny women and other than skinny. A couple of skinny women I knew couldn’t gain weight on a bet, they wanted too, there metabolism just would not allow it. Then I have had women that was just normal, not big or skinny for there height. Then I have had women that was over weight for there build. I have an average sized penis, and it would seem the skinny women have a REALLY big pussy. Has anyone else seen this? The normal to thick women have a tighter pussy.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Skinny women
While I absolutely adore larger and curvy women, I have a friend with benefits, who is very slender. I have also dated slender women over the years too.
The neighbor across the street and I hooked up by giving her motorcycle rides, and we have enjoyed our time together. Sadly though she won't allow me to post any pics (gf lets me post her, and oh hell yes she is definitely curvy) and I respect her wishes. These 2 couldn't be any different. Where the gf has succulent large breasts, and a soft round belly, the neighbor is almost teeny. Her breasts are just nipples on her chest (and adorable) thin legs and a tiny ass, her pussy though, is meaty and has large and thick labia. She also says how much she loves my lips and tongue over her entire pussy, the gf wants me to always concentrate on her sensitive wrinkled ass and her ever throbbing clit.
I adore the differences. Just like us guys who have penises that look different too... so do pussies!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
theg3964 said: While I absolutely adore larger and curvy women, I have a friend with benefits, who is very slender. I have also dated slender women over the years too.
The neighbor across the street and I hooked up by giving her motorcycle rides, and we have enjoyed our time together. Sadly though she won't allow me to post any pics (gf lets me post her, and oh hell yes she is definitely curvy) and I respect her wishes. These 2 couldn't be any different. Where the gf has succulent large breasts, and a soft round belly, the neighbor is almost teeny. Her breasts are just nipples on her chest (and adorable) thin legs and a tiny ass, her pussy though, is meaty and has large and thick labia. She also says how much she loves my lips and tongue over her entire pussy, the gf wants me to always concentrate on her sensitive wrinkled ass and her ever throbbing clit.
I adore the differences. Just like us guys who have penises that look different too... so do pussies!

I have to agree with theg3964. Overall body shape has nothing to do with size and shape of most features, feet, nose, ears, cock, balls, tits or pussy. Fortunately, I like it this way, everyone is different, everyone is their own unique blend.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am fine with most body shapes from skinny to plump. I do like great asses tha separate to show a fine butt hole (love to rim). I have also become attracted to tiny tits on any size woman, but that seems to favor the thin ones. I like anyone who is responsive and loves to play around give and receive.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am fine with most body shapes from skinny to plump. I do like great asses tha separate to show a fine butt hole (love to rim). I have also become attracted to tiny tits on any size woman, but that seems to favor the thin ones. I like anyone who is responsive and loves to play around give and receive.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Skinny women
lipsforlips said:
theg3964 said: While I absolutely adore larger and curvy women, I have a friend with benefits, who is very slender. I have also dated slender women over the years too.

I have to agree with theg3964. Overall body shape has nothing to do with size and shape of most features, feet, nose, ears, cock, balls, tits or pussy. Fortunately, I like it this way, everyone is different, everyone is their own unique blend.

Thanks for quoting me! I absolutely appreciate it! I have to say, I absolutely adore women, and I am sure that most men do too. ( knowing my current gf... and my second wife...many women appreciate women of all sizes, and ages too!)
Of course since we are on here, we enjoy looking at other's posts, and I absolutely thank everyone who posts, and have become my friends on the NN too!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yukon4x said: I am fine with most body shapes from skinny to plump. I do like great asses tha separate to show a fine butt hole (love to rim). I have also become attracted to tiny tits on any size woman, but that seems to favor the thin ones. I like anyone who is responsive and loves to play around give and receive.

Since big boobs are more fat tissue (or silicon) they are mostly found on bigger women
(as in not skinny)
or bigger men

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Define "skinny"
At what size does one stop being fat and starts being skinny?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BMI
Body Mass Indexes can help settle these questions, can't they? smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The lifestyle has educated me a bit on this. The only correct answer is all women are different just like men. Mrs S is a small framed lady and has been referred to as a vice more than once. She's presently @ 120# but has been higher in weight and her genitals did not change. I've had the pleasure of all body shapes and sizes and there's no validity to this

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Skinny Women
I like them so skinny that when they turn on the shower water, it misses.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just the opposite
I have experienced a couple of skinny women. Both had very tight pussies and were VERY horny!!! jerk raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just the opposite
I have experienced a couple of skinny women. Both had very tight pussies and were VERY horny!!! jerk raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
A Thinker
It doesn't seem like body mass makes a difference. Each lovely pussy is unique in tightness/feel as they are in taste...

There is a different feel when pregnant but that's more because of the hormones. Or maybe because that's one of my kinks.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BMI - Boner Mass Index?
My body mass index is 20.5 but I have no idea whether or not I'm tight or loose down there? I do know that great girth is, well, "great girth!" I've only ever experienced one boner that was too wide, but he was gentle and pretty soon he felt wonderfully fulfilling. So should we start a new BMI and call it the Boner Mass Index?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Everyone is different
I have no experience with “skinny” women, whatever exactly that means. My wife has always been bigger and her pussy is so tight I can barely get it in at times. We knew a couple, the wife was also a bigger girl but very experienced and enjoyed being filled. She was riding her husband and told me to come in too. We double stuffed her and she took it like it was nothing. I suspect it has more to do with individual anatomy plus experience than a simple BMI number. I’m fully in favor of exploring Julie’s idea! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
skinny
I knew one skinny gal that absolutely loved anal sex. She is the only one (out of 6) that actually orgasm-ed when getting fucked in the butt.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Lucky man
smokeinthemirror said: I knew one skinny gal that absolutely loved anal sex. She is the only one (out of 6) that actually orgasm-ed when getting fucked in the butt.

I’d sell my soul!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Skinny women
theroyalcouple said: Define "skinny"
At what size does one stop being fat and starts being skinny?

[/quoteI This is what I am told, by a woman ..."slender" if her dress size is 7-8 or smaller. Voluptuous, size 10-16, and larger size 18 plus. I don't know if this helps... current gf says this is how she thinks. Personally, I just absolutely adore women!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.02 seconds