User not found

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ladies what the biggest cock you seed on a man size?
on a live man

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The biggest Ive seen and actually measured was 10.5 inches

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My bride and I shared a 10" once at the club. She couldn't take all of him as it was painful. I did get all of him in my throat

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Preferably live wink
i have seen a 23cm, he said i dont doubt it was
but it was FAT, i wonder if he ever got like rock hard, was a bit limp
i could not get one hand around it
no way is that guy getting a full deep throat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
With my late wife, a nymph, we had a fuckbuddy who was 10.1 inches and 8.4 inches thick. smile was always fun and exciting sliding my 8 inches into her wide open creamed cunt after him and feeling her cunt slowly closing onto my cock. She always had multible orgasms with us together. Sucking his thick cock, she only sucked him up and when he was hard only managed to suck his head.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Maybe 7 or 8?
I've never seen a very long one except for out here on NN. The widest one was the one that stimulated me the most, but the guy who owned it was a little conceited about it. blink jerk blushing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's very hot
AdolfAH said: With my late wife, a nymph, we had a fuckbuddy who was 10.1 inches and 8.4 inches thick. smile was always fun and exciting sliding my 8 inches into her wide open creamed cunt after him and feeling her cunt slowly closing onto my cock. She always had multible orgasms with us together. Sucking his thick cock, she only sucked him up and when he was hard only managed to suck his head.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
about 8
Largest was about the 8 inch mark, but i unfortunately found him uncomfortable and it didn't make an overly pleasurable time for us

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
ChubbySerena said: Largest was about the 8 inch mark, but i unfortunately found him uncomfortable and it didn't make an overly pleasurable time for us

I hear ya!, once had a guy that had to be 9 inches, long and thin, I was young and pliable, no idea how much went in, but it "tickled"...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest cock on a male
I know that I am not a female, but the biggest cock that I saw in person, was a older male mentor friend of mine, who taught me all about self pleasure and stroking myself. He had an amazing/awesome beautiful long, hard, fully cut cock head and the 1st time that I saw him naked, I was very surprised on how turned on I was getting. Watching him stroking himself, was an amazing big turn on for this straight male.
It’s the only big cock that I have seen in person and actually had the pleasure of stroking him off!
Paul

GollyGi
I feel smaller in the universe, and a little less loved after reading some of these posts. Need to curl up and find a snuggle buddy who still likes me for the average joe that I am 😬 😭

Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggest cock
You seed? I'm quite sure you mean you've seen

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Is biggest always best though?

Im 7 inches and can fit in all holes most of the time. Surely that is better than not being able to fit?

And i guess its about what the guy can do with it as well.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Didn't measure it
But one of Hubby's bosses supposedly had 11.5 inches on him. All I know is it never made it all the way inside my pussy no matter how hard I was trying at first.
I had a co-workers husband that was just over 10.5 inches and that we did measure it at a party one night. He took my ass in front of everyone as his reward. LOL that was fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biggest cock that I have seen
My 1st experience with seeing a male hard cock, was a older male mentor friend of mine. Being the 1st hard shaft that I had seen in my early life, I thought that he had the most beautiful long hard shaft and mushroom shaped cock head, he was 7 inches long thick and hard. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was getting.
His cock was the 1st cock that I had seen and the 1st cock that I had ever given a HJ to!
In person, I have not seen another male cock that long and thick and fully cut!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggest ive seen or had
Met German couple years ago on Spanish nudist beach. Had a few beers chatted for ages back to theirs...i hoped to share Nancy with Dieter who looked very thick but not too long...id guess hed be 6" long....turns out when hard he was huge....over 9" long but not much thicker.

I got Nancy but Dieter got me.....i got most of Dieter...over 1.5 hrs w00t

GollyGi
Wow, how could you even walk the next day??? 😜

KirbysAFag
I’m a man but I’ve taken 11” cock befire

Forum Level:
Just getting started
walk
GollyGi said: Wow, how could you even walk the next day??? 😜

I lay at pool all day.....dribbling .......think i was still gaping lol jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One of the lads at work who fucks me is 10 inches long .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Angliancouple said: One of the lads at work who fucks me is 10 inches long .

Any pics of this monster?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Angliancouple said: One of the lads at work who fucks me is 10 inches long .

Sure that gives u a workout.....been in ur Ass ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes he has been in my arse

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Angliancouple said: Yes he has been in my arse

Wow impressive jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Aww, I thought I was big till I read this thread!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife once saw my buddy's cock, he was probably around 7.5" - 8", but also very thick. She told me that he was the biggest she has ever seen.

My wife and I were heading home from our vacation a few weeks and stopped at a truck stop to refuel and to grab something to eat. I had to pee, so my wife waited for me in the hallway.

As I'm finishing up, I heard somebody come out of one of the stalls. Then I heard whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, along with a splattering sound. I looked over and there's this tall skinny black guy completely naked, taking a piss right in the middle of the floor while swinging his cock around like a helicopter. He's between me and the door, so I'm like FUCK and back into the far corner to avoid being pissed on!

About the time he stops pissing, a police officer comes through the door, looks at the naked dude, looks at me, then radios for his partner to come in there. His partner, who was a really cute tatted up chick walked in and was like "HOLY FUCK!". Apparently, they had were already looking for the dude because he had hit another truck while pulling into the parking lot.

The cops threaten to taze the dude, so he decides he's going to make a run for it, takes about two steps and slips in his own his and goes down hard. The cops quickly pounce on him and of course the dude resist, but they are able to get him cuffed after a brief struggle.

When they stand the dude up, he has a raging hard on and tells the chick cop that it was all for her. Dude had tried flushing his clothes down the drain, so they wrapped him in a towel and took him out to the squad car, and he was ultimately taken away by ambulance.

When they took the dude out, my wife was still waiting for me in the hallway, and she said when they walked past her, he stopped and thrusted his hips in my wife's direction and asked her if she wanted to fuck? She said he was still very clearly hard up as it was tenting the towel out. The female cop slapped him in the back of the head and told him to move on.

The funny thing is, the dude was like 6' 2" but probably only 120-130 lbs... but had a big, long fat cock. It was 6-7" limp, and probably 9-10" hard... I was telling my wife that when they stood the guy up, and the female cop notice the size of his junk, she made an OMG face... My wife said "I bet, it was a monster!"

slutlonny
11” took some time and work to take it thou

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Piercer
A few years ago my wife decided she wanted to get her hood pierced. We found a tattoo shop and decided to visit it one Saturday night. There was a really attractive guy working, so she decided to get him to do it. By the look on her face, she really enjoyed showing him her pussy. Admittedly, I enjoyed it also, and even held her lips apart so he could pierce her hood more easily. A few weeks later she decided she wanted to get her inner labia pierced too. In the meantime, she had mentioned the piercer at the shop a few Times, how she had noticed the bulge in his jeans. We decided to go back and get her labia pierced. Again, she couldn't wait to shed her panties for him, and she started asking about male piercings, for me. He mentioned that he had a couple of piercings himself, and after her labia piercings were done, she asked if she could see them. He undid his jeans and slid them down a bit, and pulled down his boxers. Oh my!! There was the biggest cock either of us had ever seen, and one of the prettiest, too. It was probably in the 9 or 10 inch range, circumcised, wiith the prettiest shade of pink on the head. I couldn't help but notice he was about halfway hard, which I liked, after him seeing and touching my wife's pussy. He had a Prince Albert piercing and another ring on his balls, just beneath the base of his cock. I could tell she really liked seeing it, as she walked over and bent down to get a better look. In the following weeks and months, she mentioned it several times, saying how beautiful it was. I finally admitted to her one night that I probably liked it as much as her!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big
My wife worked in Philadelphia and one young guy in her work always hit on her we do play with other people together but she always keeps it away from anyone that we know but apparently my wife noticed how big he was I couldn’t believe how big when we both saw him she went out after work for a drink I met her in town we were going to go to dinner the guy walked in just after I arrived and he came over my wife introduced us and we had a few drinks with him y kept getting close to the wife and I could see him getting bigger and pushing into her right next to me we were feeling good drinking does loosen you up when my wife looked at me I knew she wanted to get him home with us I just said we are going home and going to watch a good movie and asked him if he wanted to join us he followed us and at home wife opened up a nice wine and I put on one of our videos that we filmed of us making love and a friend was with me in it servicing my wife his mouth was open looking and my wife got up and started laughing and doing a strip show in no time we were all nude my wife and I saw him and it was Huge about 8 or 9 inches but my god looked like a can of soda that fat and large rubbing on it huge head wife could barely get it in her mouth just the head I got lube out because she was not getting that in her without some he finally got her back on the sofa I held her legs open and he knelt down pushing it into her a little bit at a time once he had the head in her he pushed and pulled in and out gently but getting deeper and deeper as he got it in she was moaning and shaking I had to hold her he got most not all into her and then really went at it I kept putting my hand on his cock trying to keep him from shoving it too deep but I was excited and enjoying it feeling my hand around his cock but he came like crazy so much it was running out as he pulled out I don’t know why but I went right down on his cock I’ve done it before but never that big my wife was just laying there and I really took as much as I could gagging myself he was a little softer than it was but he got hard quick and before I knew it he was pushing me face down in front of my wife and using the lube on my ass the wife put her hands on my shoulders as he started trying to get it in my ass he had only put a couple of fingers in me and when he pushed it in it hurt he didn’t take time like he did with the wife but I felt his head going right into me and only a few pumps it was all in me the wife holding me down it was so big and so hard never had anything that big the wife had fisted me before and this was so much bigger he fucked me a long time he came in the wife in a few minutes but he must have fucked me for 15 minutes of course I got loosened up and I was pushing back hard into him in a few minutes just a rough start and the wife had my face now in her pussy spit roasted by them wife was cumming like crazy as he came in my ass I loved it truthfully and now the wife invites him over a few times a month he has fucked me a few more times I usually put my wife’s big butt plug in when I know he is coming over and the wife is still trying to get more of him in her mouth I get more in then she does but we suck him same time many times and then he fucks my wife he took her ass the second time he came over but he took his time with her lubed her opened her easy had her push back slowly as he was getting the head in her and little by little got it all in her ass i would love to Have him fuck her ass as she is on top of me in her pussy we tried it but when he pushes it in her ass my cock gets pushed out of her and I can’t get it in her with him in her impossible to get it in I’m glad it’s working out and nothing about it in her work he keeps a secret

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My wife always says mine is the largest but she’s been known to lie about such things 😀😀

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I always get that too, I think that it's just a thing that people say. Though tbf the latest girl said she'd had a similar length but I was girthier, so maybe that was true.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds