Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - Hunners

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
marriedbi52
Being Bi or Bi curious
I'm secretly bi since 14, only my wife knows! Curious about those who are coming out as curious! How many are thinking about cock due to Mrs. losing interest, due to issues of age, medical, etc? How many think they'll ever actually TRY to experience cock play to find out if it's what they thought it'd be? Serious only please! LET'S LEARN!!! cool

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi curious
Not had any cocktail since my teens, now retired, so many years ago. Always liked a nice cock especially a hard one but nearly always with a female. Before all the restrictions came in I had the the opportunity to suck cock, fantastic been wanting another one ever since. raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being Bi or Bi curious
This isnt the 1970s. I think a lot of men at least think about sucking in their lifetime. I did years ago, when I finally sucked a cock it was no big deal. I dont know why a lot of women hate it. It is kind of erotic having a guy cum in your mouth. Trust me it is nobig deal and you will probably like it. redeyes

marriedbi52
No, it's not the 70's, it's 50 years past, but, most men I think have issue with admitting to anyone other than themselves that they think about, enjoy looking at other men's cocks, & may even be curious to see them hard & ejaculating here in vid chat, but most are still to hung up with the "FAG" label to act on their thought's in person! While the adage "To each their own" applies here, I can assure my Mrs. likes watching my take cock anally! She's no longer active sexually due to medical issues, but she still likes on occasion to be around & watch me play with my friend! On the lighter side, I find it funny for you to say "try it, you might like it" because as stated, which you obviously missed, I've been bi & enjoying cock since I was 14! I'm 68 now! Thank you though for your input.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi curious
Never have sucked a cock but Id love to try one day!! Lick it like a ice cream cone and make em moan! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In my case I love women. They really excite me. The woman body is amazing. it doesn’t happen the same with a man body, but just the cock could be so exciting. I fantasize with being ass fucked by a real cock and to suck one, but the whole male doesn’t turn me on

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bi curios
hi all, i love to suck cock when the oppertunity arises, am awsome at deep throat and love to sallow, absoluteley love being the bitch in a bukakke session!! the problem i have is taking cock i n the arse, i find it very painfull, any advice would be much appreciated!! anyone in the UK want to train me let me know!! jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bi curios
hi all, i love to suck cock when the oppertunity arises, am awsome at deep throat and love to sallow, absoluteley love being the bitch in a bukakke session!! the problem i have is taking cock i n the arse, i find it very painfull, any advice would be much appreciated!! anyone in the UK want to train me let me know!! jerk raspberry

marriedbi52
andresamante said: In my case I love women. They really excite me. The woman body is amazing. it doesn’t happen the same with a man body, but just the cock could be so exciting. I fantasize with being ass fucked by a real cock and to suck one, but the whole male doesn’t turn me on

Same here! But men do turn me on because they may have a nice cock attached to them! Not gonna cuddle after we've cum, not gonna kiss, etc, but get your cock hard & LETS HAVE FUN!!!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Bi curious

As far as I'm concerned it's the best of both worlds ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’m definitely curious, messed around with a friend years ago and have been thinking about it a lot lately. Really wanting to suck someone off. Not sure what the wife would think about it if I told her, so will probably remain a fantasy...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been bisexual since I had my first cock in my teens. I still enjoy having sex with other men and feeling their cock throbbing inside of me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am way past being bi curious. I was a bit (ok, a lot blushing ) of a slut when I was younger and would happily fuck anyone that was halfway decent looking. Probably more than half the people I have had sex with were either guys or trans women. I genuinely have no preference to any gender, I love pussy, cock and arse equally and I'm completely versatile.

DanajustDana
I, too am bi. As are some of my closet friends.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being Bi-sexual
Hello, as a straight married male, I have this long time desire to explore my sexuality with another panties wearing male. My only experience with another male, was when I was in my early 20’s and it was amazing.
Paul

psychorhino2
Messed around with some boys back in high school but never since. I would consider myself bi curious only because I wouldn't mind playing with a dick and sucking it, but I have no interest in anal sex or even kissing a guy. It's just the dick that I am intrigued with and Im totally ok with taking a load in my mouth. I doubt it will ever happen, but it's fun to fantasize about.

hornygirl2018
Haha I’ve always been a bit bi-curious and masc lesbians are looking better and better as medical advances progress😝 (i.e. hormones)☺️ And tbh don’t have worry about any preg scares! Lol

hornygirl2018
But if I want them to look more manly maybe that doesn’t make me bi🤔 lmao

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have not had sex for 3 years 6 months OK she told me she did not want it again. I went into a tailspin come out the otherside still hoping women will have sex with me . Regular turned on by men on chat sites would love a chance meeting and see what happens. Not sure a pre arrange meeting would work but never say no

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Zumersetzmithy said: I have not had sex for 3 years 6 months OK she told me she did not want it again. I went into a tailspin come out the otherside still hoping women will have sex with me . Regular turned on by men on chat sites would love a chance meeting and see what happens. Not sure a pre arrange meeting would work but never say no

thought I had arranged a meeting but it's now gone cold. Forgot the spelling so struggling to find them any tips

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never "come out" about my sexuality to anyone who doesn't need to know. No one's biz but mine and husband's. I'm happily married so not actively with women at all since we quit swinging. I miss it but that's ok! The drama wasn't worth it lol

marriedbi52
I (the M) enjoy sex in any form that brings me pleasure & a orgasm! Only the Mrs. knows my entire sexual history & that I like a cock now & then, & she's OK with it. At 1 time, she enjoyed watching me take cock, the way I liked watching her enjoy a THICK cock! Married 50 years BTW....

marriedbi52
andresamante said: In my case I love women. They really excite me. The woman body is amazing. it doesn’t happen the same with a man body, but just the cock could be so exciting. I fantasize with being ass fucked by a real cock and to suck one, but the whole male doesn’t turn me on

thumbup1 Women are lovers & life partners, cocks are just a enjoyable option! Men can just go to a bar, have a beer or 2, go back to someone's place, both have a good male provided orgasm, & leave with a simple "NEXT WEEK?"

Forum Level:
Just getting started

i feeel the same way

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you take it up the ass and love it! Your bi! If you suck a cock and love it, your curious. If you do both and never want pussy again.... buddy your gay!0

impeach
Normal is nice

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I came out to my wife roughly 13 years ago. She told me it was the hottest thing I had ever told her. This was what got us interested in the lifestyle. We were on vacation when I told her and when we got home, she researched some swinger sites. We joined one so I could explore my bisexuality. It also made us realize that we could have an open marriage and still love each other more and more.

impeach
marriedbi52 said: I (the M) enjoy sex in any form that brings me pleasure & a orgasm! Only the Mrs. knows my entire sexual history & that I like a cock now & then, & she's OK with it. At 1 time, she enjoyed watching me take cock, the way I liked watching her enjoy a THICK cock! Married 50 years BTW....

rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never sucked a cock, but I've had men suck mine and it's awesome. That may not be the original question, but it's my experience so far and I don't think it will end there.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Living the dream!
Mr&MrsSmitten said: I came out to my wife roughly 13 years ago. She told me it was the hottest thing I had ever told her. This was what got us interested in the lifestyle. We were on vacation when I told her and when we got home, she researched some swinger sites. We joined one so I could explore my bisexuality. It also made us realize that we could have an open marriage and still love each other more and more.

My wife knew all about me well before we got married. I imagined the fun we’d have together. Turns out she’s extremely jealous so the joke is on me! Sounds like you’ve got it made!

marriedbi52

100% agree with you! I like cock!!! But don't ask to kiss!