Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Women : Your fastest orgasm?
What was your fastest orgasm ever and how did you do it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
comefuckmenow

I can cum fast if I want ,but why when it feels so damn good smile

What about you?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
bettysswollocks
I knocked one out to Bonkfrog last night, took me about 30 seconds drool

comefuckmenow
bettysswollocks said: I knocked one out to Bonkfrog last night, took me about 30 seconds drool

what about 3rd base ohmy

And justaman still haven't heard your answer rolleyes

bettysswollocks
bettysswollocks said: I knocked one out to Bonkfrog last night, took me about 30 seconds drool

comefuckmenow said: what about 3rd base ohmy

He came second jerk grin

comefuckmenow
bettysswollocks said: bettysswollocks said: I knocked one out to Bonkfrog last night, took me about 30 seconds drool

comefuckmenow said: what about 3rd base ohmy

He came second jerk grin

Oooohhhhh lucky you thumbup LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Less then a minute if I wanted to.

bettysswollocks

fun4uandus69
Fastest orgasm? 5 seconds. How? Not sure, my husband has a magic tongue. He's the only one that's ever got me off that fast. I don't let him go down on me unless I'm totally ready to cum. If I let him before I'm totally ready I have a super intense orgams and then I'm out of the mood for a while.
Not sure how he does it, but he sure does it!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
5 second is fast.

scud28stud
let bump this one up
bounce

msu76
About 45 secs fucking MSU Guy's thick cock. smile

MSU Girl

nicknang
The moment Nick.....
.....touched my pussy on the beach while a hot guy watched and wanked. I kid you not, literally the moment Nick pulled me open, I was cumming. I came again a bit later - this time squirtig everywhere, while the boys watched.....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nicknang said: .....touched my pussy on the beach while a hot guy watched and wanked. I kid you not, literally the moment Nick pulled me open, I was cumming. I came again a bit later - this time squirtig everywhere, while the boys watched.....

That's hot as hell.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Dream on
I've had several while dreaming. There's this exceptional recurring dream with seven men and a picnic table... grin

69couple4couple
10 seconds. I just think about having an orgasm and do a couple of kegels and WOW, I'm there!!

LianeH
being lickedwhile getting fingered in the ass very fast

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Some years ago I was having an evening shower and trimmed my pubic hair, but then decided to shave my balls. When I got into bed with my then gf. I gently put her hand on my freshly shaved , silky smooth balls to see what her reatcion was. She liked it!! Anyway, the up shot was that she was going to shave her pussy as well. I suggested that I do it for her. rolleyes She was amazingly shy about such things, but eventually relented and I set to work with the scissors and razor.All the time she was muttering about it being embarrassing.....

However, point of the story, when I had finished and washed her pussy, I looked at her freshly shaved pussy and just gave it a little kiss, just as you would a peck on the cheek - she came immediately! w00t

Not sure if it counts as a record orgasm or not, but I only kissed it once, and that wan't in a sexual way at all, just a little 'peck'!

Revealed
When you are horny a lot of the time you learn to cum very quickly as sometimes I just have to get quick relief from the horny/achy feeling. As a result of this i've learnt to cum in less than a minute and this is by rubbing my pussy (very vigourously) - only my own hand can do this as it requires a lot of skill smile Sometimes the rushed, frantic orgasms are the most enjoyable. Slow long drawn orgasms are fantastic too but they are not pratical when you need quick relief! I hope I don't sound like a nymptho! I simply just addicted to that lovely feeling smile

Revealed
I presume you mean how long to stimulate yourself/be stimulated to orgasm as opposed to how long the actual orgasm lasted?

heretopleaseu
1 second after seeing cumfuckmenows photo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Surprise quickie a few weeks ago
I had one from a munch in maybe less than a minute a few weeks ago. It really surprised me! Maybe I should watch those little munch videos more often - or maybe I shouldn't? There's something to be said for a nice long, slow one too. TGIF!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
If I'm very horny I can orgasm in 5-10 seconds sometimes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
June: I have orgasmed perhaps 5 secs after Dave started fucking me and quickly followed by lots more

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Mrs Cunning is under a minute with me licking......although I think watching Shelmar Moore for an hour prior may have had something to do with how ready she was.... bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Clitoris is the fastest way.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Probably 10 - 15 seconds and thats happened a few times when Im really horny.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
TheHornyWife said: Probably 10 - 15 seconds and thats happened a few times when Im really horny.

How did you do it?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
A rub of the clit can do it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
TheHornyWife said: A rub of the clit can do it

1 rub?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fastest orgasm
I have had several partners, when after a few seconds of me swirling my tongue around a clit, they would have a great orgasm. I dated this sweet woman after my second wife and I split, who would orgasm to me, what seemed at will. After a leg shaking orgasm, she would pass out for a few seconds. She was a blast to have sex with. Very round, maybe 4 foot 8, and she had these sexy tiny tits. We had some amazing experiences, she also loved being nude. I remember the first time she passed out on me, I was licking her pussy at my house, and she kicked and squealed in pleasure, as she came, flooded my face with white creamy cum, and I lifted my head, and she was completely passed out. Took almost a minute for her to wake back up. I was in awe. Sadly there was another guy in her life, and we had a friendly split. We hooked up a couple of more times, as I must have done a fantastic job licking her pussy.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.84 seconds